4.06.2010

New Life

Today as I walked out the front door of my town home, my eyes were filled with the beauty of God's creation. I got in my car and began my 3 minute commute to the church. As I drove, windows down and music playing [as always] I saw the trees in bloom and could smell the cherry blossoms in the wind. Pulling into the church I paused in the parking lot for a minute to thank God for this new life, to which He has called my family and me.

This morning in my quiet time, I studied about God's plans versus ours. The simple truth that I see today is that God can do things that we cannot. When we yield to Him, and become servants of Him, and adjust our lives to what He is going to do, great things take place for His kingdom and for His glory.

|It is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose.| Philippians 2:13

Godspeed,

Christian

No comments:

Post a Comment